Roster Verification Process Timeframe and Responsibilities
The process for Roster Verification occurs in three easy steps:
- School Set-Up Period: Monday, March 31–Tuesday, April 15
Principals (and support teams, as desired) gain access to verify the staff list and staff assignments.
- Teacher Roster Verification Period: Wednesday, April 16–Tuesday, May 13
Teachers gain access to verify their class rosters and set up linkage attribution for the students they taught, how long they taught them, and the percentage of instruction they provided each student. Principals/support teams should be monitoring teacher completion.
- Principal Review and Approval Period: Wednesday, May 14–Tuesday, June 3
Principals review staff attributions and alerts before giving final approval.
(Beginning May 14, principals will be able to review and approve rosters as completed, before the Teacher Roster Verification Period ends.)
Responsibilities Within the Link/Roster Verification Application
Principals are responsible for completing the following steps:
- Establish a support team for your school
- Review the teachers and classes initially loaded
- Facilitate completion of the Link/Roster Verification process
- Review for accuracy and approve the final link data that will be used in the analysis
Teachers are responsible for completing the following steps:
- Ensure all students are accurately included on each class roster, and modify rosters by adding/deleting students where necessary
- Indicate class enrollment by setting student entry and exit dates
- Set percentage of instruction provided
- Submit class rosters for principal review and approval
© 2014, Battelle for Kids