As part of FWISD's focus on providing tools to support the use of data to drive instruction, we are pleased to introduce the Value-Added Data Portal. This site serves as a one-stop resource for information, materials and online learning to build understanding and use of value-added information for improvement purposes. Value-added report access is also available through this site. To navigate this portal, click on the tabs above for more information
- What is Value-Added? Learn what value-added analysis provides and how it can assist instruction.
- Access Value-Added Reports Access online reports for value-added
analyses at the grade- and campus-levels. Reports will be calculated for all campuses across grades 3–12.
- Roster Verification (Linkage) Learn about roster verification and access resources to support educators through the 2015 roster verification process.
- RISE Learn about our RISE (Redesign to Increase Schools of Excellence) rewards model that awards educators financially based on both student
performance and classroom practice.
- Partners Learn about the SAS® EVAAS® methodology and Battelle for Kids, FWISD's partners in implementing value-added analysis.
Additional training and support will be offered as we continue to roll out value-added analysis and build administrator, teacher and staff capacity to use this information as a meaningful tool to improve instruction. Please e-mail email@example.com if you have questions.