A suite of value-added online courses is available at no cost to all Tennessee K–12 public schools as part of First to the Top. Courses are accessible through this portal—any-time, any-place and any-pace.
The courses are designed for educators to work independently or with a professional learning team. Participants can enroll in individual courses or in role-based learning paths to:
- Explore basic data terms;
- Prioritize reports for different educational roles;
- Navigate through value-added reports to explore educational issues;
- Provide access to value-added reports;
- Identify strengths and weaknesses in the current educational program; and
- Move from report interpretation to improvement planning.
A virtual learning team guides participants through the learning paths, raising important questions and providing feedback every step of the way. Once employees complete each course, they can download a completion certificate.
Approximate Amount of Time to Complete Each Path
District-Level or System-Level Learning Path MRM for Math & Reading: 9 hrs.
Building-Level Learning Path MRM for Math & Reading: 12 hrs.
Teacher-Level Learning Path MRM for Math & Reading: 9 hrs.
Building- and Teacher-Level Learning Path URM for Science & Social Studies: 8 hrs.
Log in to begin taking courses!